Thursday, August 31, 2006

School assembly

As I mentioned before, my school’s Cultural Festival is coming up this weekend. And it will be followed by the biggest school event of the year which takes place the following weekend…the Sports festival!

I'll write more about the Sports Festival next week sometime. I just wanted to say that we had an assembly about it today.


Every time we have a meeting in the gym, I can’t help but be impressed by the militaristic way everything is done…the precision with which everything is done….the organization, it’s just mind blowing. I think it really appeals to the compulsive organizational streak in me.

I was wandering around the school to see what the students were working on, and it looks like the Cultural day coming up will be a fun day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home