Monday, July 09, 2007

David’s in Nagasaki! (July 9-Aug 15)

Davidie has arrived! I can’t believe how big he has gotten!

Some friends were having a dinner get-together at a restaurant that happened to be nearby the airport, and I thought I would have time to have dinner with them before picking up David at 9:50pm, but as it turned out, David arrived a couple of hours earlier than expected, and was starving. So we were all able to have dinner together! It happened to be a Chinese restaurant.. after spending 2 months in China, David arrives in Japan to have his first meal be...Chinese food!

When we got home, Yamaguchi sensei came over, bearing a watermelon. She also commented on how much bigger he’s gotten.
David is so tall that he does not fit through the doorways in the house without having to slouch. I think it'll only be a matter of time before he bangs his head on the doorframes.

I'm so happy to have him stay here, it's so good to see him again!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I wont ever have to worry about having THAT problem! (banging my head on doorways..)
-your teeny, tiny sis
Roxy :P

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home