Saturday, June 16, 2007

I got a chance to do a lot of catching up on sleep during the day, so felt almost back to normal come the evening.

We went out for dinner before heading to see 'Pirates of the Caribbean 3'. What a convoluted storyline... Everyone double and triple crossing each other, it's impossible to keep track of what's happening in the movie.

Afterwards we drove up to tachiyama (I think that's what it was called) from where there's a beautiful night view of Isahaya city.

While standing at the rails, I suddenly felt something crawling on my foot and looked down to find a HUGE mukade (poisoneous centipede) on my foot. Those things can put you in the hospital...!!

We ended the evening with drinks at Alex's place. It was a nice laid back kinda of evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home