Sunday, June 10, 2007

Update

My feet have finally healed enough that I can wear shoes properly again.

I bought a wireless router with the $100 gift certificate I received this morning from BBIQ. Woohoo! I could do with fewer wires/cables running around my apartment.

We had a movie night here last night. 'the devil wears prada' isn't worth seeing unless it's watched in good company.

The weather has started getting really warm, but still pleasant. That is, as long as you don`t have to do any physical activity. On the days when I have several classes in a row, the Oral Communication room starts feeling like a sauna. But good news! A few days ago, the secretary and some construction workers were in the room checking out the place in order to install an AC. I hope they get around to installing it before the summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home