Thursday, May 17, 2007

Last day of work before the long weekend

Well..technically, it's not really a long weekend. Tomorrow is daikyu in place of classes this Saturday. But since there will also be a PTA meeting and I don't have any responsibilities I'm taking the day off. About a month ago, I asked about getting Monday off as well in order to make the most of this weekend...The rest of the week will be extremely busy in order to make up for the day I'm away, but it will be worth it!

So this morning was a little hectic, having to finish up my packing on top of getting the regular morning stuff done before leaving for work.

I left all my luggage (and there’s quite a bit of it..) in the car. As soon as work is over, I will be heading to Kumamoto to meet Erica and Miwako. We’ll be leaving tomorrow around 6am to catch the early ferry to Yakushima.

It's 2:30pm now, another 2 hours before I can head off. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home