Wednesday, March 14, 2007

White Day

I’d never heard of ‘White day’ before coming to Japan…but here, everyone thinks ‘white day’ is celebrated all over the world…!

What exactly is it?.. ‘White day’ is basically the sequel to ‘Valentine’s day’. It’s the date that’s been agreed upon for guys who were given chocolate/cakes/sweets to reciprocate the gesture by offering something (ie jewelry) to the girls.

I should have brought something to give to the people who had given me sweets on valentine's day...hmm oh well..

After school, I headed over to Oozaki sensei's place. Since both of the older daughters are home (school holidays till April), they had helped prepare dinner and made everything look so beautiful...It was delicious!

I spent the evening with them, chatting..they had assumed that I had brought my things to sleep over.

They are such a nice family...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home