Friday, January 05, 2007

I’m now ending my day at school, and am looking forward to going home and getting things unpacked and organized. I got home a little late last night and was just zonked out.. It’s a good thing we have a long weekend coming up! No work after today till Tuesday, woohoo!

When I went to get the form to request paid holiday for my absence yesterday, I was told that since my being absent was beyond my control, I would be excused from having to use paid leave. Now that I think about it, it makes sense that I shouldn’t have to use paid leave, but since I was expecting to have to use some, it was a nice surprise to not have to!

It was such a pleasant surprise to come home to find so many new years card greetings!

Unfortunately, I also came home to find that my kerosene heater was not ready to start working again after its 2 week break...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home