Sunday, December 03, 2006

Japanese Language Proficiency Test!

We got up bright and early to catch the 6am bus to Fukuoka. The test location was at Sangyo University. We made it there with 10 minutes to spare before the start of the exam.

I ran into a bunch of people I hadn't seen in a while...there were easily thousands of people who came to write the test.

The test, which lasted from 9:45am-3:45pm is comprised of 3 sections. Thankfully, there were breaks between each section.

I won't be receiving my results till February, but I'm pretty sure I didnt accumulate enough points to pass.......!

Heading back to Nagasaki was more eventful than I thought it would be....turned out EVERYONE was heading to Nagasaki and so the buses were all full...Right up till the last one that leaves around midnight..! So we ended up catching a train for the 2 hour trip back, then had to take a taxi to whereI had left my car in Isahaya.

I'm just glad we could make it back today...! I need to catch up on sleep for work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home