Monday, November 27, 2006

Change deco in OC room

For Halloween, I attempted to give the Oral Communication room a more 'Halloween' feel to it..so spent some time decorating the room.

Since Christmas is coming up soon, it was time to give the room a more Christmasy look. I had some time this afternoon, so I picked up a bunch of stuff, mostlyfrom the hyaku en store (dollar store). When I got back, I got started on the decorations. Later on, Shimasaki sensei, then Kitano sensei came up to help.

There's a decent-enough stereo system in the OC room which we had playing while getting workd done...We ended up having a lot of fun spraying the windows, near accidents falling off chairs trying to swings things over the lights...!Time went by so fast...it was suddenly almost 6:30pm!!

The end results:

I finished making the display to congratulate the winners in each class for the "Best Japanese Cultural Presentation".

Here are pics of some of the groups:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home