Thursday, November 16, 2006

The days are growing shorter, the weather is getting cooler...but not cold enough to have to start using my kerosene heater yet. I'm still stubbornly sleeping with all windows and doors open in the evening. I love being warm in bed when it's cold outside..!

I read about the earthquake that hit the north of Japan (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6150538.stm), but we didn't feel anything down here in Nagasaki.

I will be heading to an all-Kyushyu high school debate contest to serve as a judge in a couple of hours. I have never been, so I'm not sure what to expect. I received a 12 page information package about the debate, almost all of which is written in Japanese...I wonder if there's anything in it I'm required to know?......

Speaking of Japanese, my Japanese test is coming up soon on Dec 3rd. I plan on spending the next couple of weekends at the library studying for it...as it stands now, I wil not pass the test..!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first comment

I've read this entry
Dad

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home