Sunday, October 29, 2006

Isahaya Commercial High School's Cultural Festival

I managed to take the train to Isahaya Shogyo today without getting lost...yay for me! It was nice to see the "triple A's"(Alex, Amber and Amanda) at their school.

I thought this was pretty impressive..it's a mozaic of paper.

One of the classrooms had a cultural theme happening.

Another classroom was turned into a haunted house. I loved it!! My throat hurt the rest of the day from screaming so much.

Yoshida sensei (the Yoshida sensei at my school's wife) gave us free tickets to attend the tea ceremony.

The students put on some really cool dancing and singing acts...

Amanda, Yuka and her boyfriend.

Yamasaki sensei (at the back) is one of the new teachers this year. He came to the new teachers 2 day demonstration classes that were held at my school earlier in the school year. We had a chance to talk quite a bit at the enkai (drinking party) that followed.

I ran into quite a few of my students!


These two are the sweetest girls...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home