Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Lizard

Whenever I'm home, I have all the windows/veranda doors in my apartment open. Sometimes leave them all open even when I'm not home....I should stop doing that.

But anyways.

A couple of days ago, before heading to work, I slammed the veranda door in my room shut. I noticed that it wasn't closing as easily as usual and thought the curtains might have gotten caught (like they sometimes do). I moved the curtains, and tried closing the door. It closed enough that I could lock it, but still felt like something had gotten caught. I was in a bit of a rush, so left it as it was without giving it much thought.

When I got home from school today, as usual, I opened up all the doors.

I went towards my closest to grab something, and when I turned around I saw this:

A lizard got caught in the door!!! That's why it was not closing properly.........poor thing.

It scared the crap out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home