Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Erina

At the morning meeting today at Bunko, the vice principal went on and on for a quite a while about something that had happened recently. From his tone, it sounded important but I couldnt what he was saying. Something about what was on the news (tv and newspaper).

Later, I found out what had happened:

Yesterday, an ex-student at my school was found killed in a hotel in Yagami. She was a second year student last year, and quit half way through the year. She was a very talkative girl, always got in trouble, always made class interesting! I couldnt believe it when i heard she was killed.

The police are still trying to find the killer. It happened in a hotel right behind the Joyfull restaurant that I've been to oh so many times.

Her name was mentioned in the news this morning, so most of the students here know about it, or had already heard of it through friends..it's really strange to know that she's dead. And the fact that it happened here, in quiet Yagami!!

I think I'll be closing my windows from now before going to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home