Thursday, December 21, 2006

Quick Update

I just finished getting most of my stuff packed for tomorrow and thought I'd add a quick update before I leave.

Bright and early tomorrow, I'll be heading to China to meet Sheila and Miho in Shanghai, and from there we'll travel to Australia together! I can't wait....! It'll be nice to get away from this cooler, darker, often damp weather we've been having here. It's been a pretty mild winter so far, so I really shouldn't complain too much.

I haven't had a chance to update my blog this past week. However, I dont think there's been anything too eventful to report. When I finally get a chance to sit and update, I can never seem to remember anything that happened....I feel like there are many times when I think 'oh, I should remember to put that on my blog' or 'that would make an interesting blog entry'. But nothing comes to mind now..

I rushed downtown after work today to get to the main office before they closed at 6:30pm, in order to change some money. Making the trip downtown at rush hour is a nightmare...The way people drive does nothing to improve the situation either. For a country that is so stickly about following rules, the way people drive here leaves a lot to be desired....!

On my way home, I stopped by my favorite kaitenzushi place for take-out. The chef calls out "irashyaimase (welcome) misheru-san" when I walk in. I think I've been there too many times!!

It's still early, but I think I'm going to head to bed. I'll write again in the new year :)

Happy holidays everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home