Saturday, December 16, 2006

Dinner in Sasebo

I met up with Amber and Alex, and we started off for what turned out to be a much longer than expected drive to Sasebo. The traffic was horrendous! But, the company in the car was good....we had a good chance to catch up.

In the last 2 weeks, I have had 4 different people say they've had dreams of me.....it's nice to know that, if nowhere else, I'm at least popular in people's dreams!

Dream 1: I got a short message from my dad saying that he had a life-like dream where I came home to London for the Christmas holidays. ‘Is there any truth to this?’ He asked.. it’s easy to read the meaning behind that dream, it’s nice to know that I’m missed…I miss you too, dad!!

Dream 2: my mom had the same dream! My dad hadn’t told her about his dream, and when she mentioned hers, he said he’d dreamed the same thing. This made me double check my plane tickets were in fact for Australia, and not London…!

Dream 3: An acquaintance downtown

Dream 4: Since we had a lot of time in the car on the way to Sasebo, Alex shared his dream in detail…after hearing it, I almost wish I hadn’t..! First my hair turned out to be a wig which I pulled off, then I found out that I had cancer and jumped out of the window…anyone out there want to share their interpretation of this dream? (Roxy??) Preferably something with good meaning..!!

one more from Shalini:
Dream 5: Neda and I were on your driveway in London, and your Dad was at the door. You had just come up the front patio stairs with your bags and were greeted. Then for some reason all of us were looking at the front bumper of your car because it looked damaged slightly, and you had been driving it.... that's all I remember:)

We were supposed to meet up with Jeff, Jill and Brittina at 6pm, and ended up arriving a little after 7:30pm. We were able to meet up with Brittina, and spent an enjoyable evening at a Starbucks and a Mexican restaurant.

Amber was very eager to dig into her (and my!) food!

Later in the evening, I discovered that they had *never* done purikura! So we wandered around downtown trying to find a game center. Game centers are usually fairly easy to find..but of course, when you're looking for one, there's none to be found!

After asking a few people, we eventually found our way to one.

By the time I got home, it was a little after midnight. I was happy to find that mom, dad and Roxy were home! It's always nice to speak with everyone from home...I miss them!!!

I got to bed a little after 4am. I’m not in the habit of staying up so late..!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted a comment a few weeks ago, but in the April section. (Duh!) Anyway, it's weird seeing you. If you're curious to know who I am, Yahoo! tends to have a lot of textfields, but only one textfield. :-)

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home