Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Demo class

All the new English teachers in the Nagasaki prefecture had a 3 day long meeting at my school. The meeting involved a couple of demonstration classes, one of which Fukuda sensei and I did.

There were many people who came for the demo class..the 20 new English teachers are required to attend, then there were 6 or 7 English teachers from my school, the principal, the vice principal, the head of the board of education of the Nagasaki prefecture. It felt like there were too many people..

The week leading up to this demonstration class was so busy (with business trips etc) that Fukuda sensei and I didn't have much time to go through what we would do. But the class ended up going really well! The students are great (which makes our work much easier!) and we got lots of positive feedback. I'm just glad it's over!!

Later on in the evening, we had an enkai. All the English teachers from my school and the new English teachers attended. I had a good time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home