Saturday, June 17, 2006

Starting to get a little warm

Twice a week I practice regular volleyball (not mini). I practice with a mama san team (all members are mothers). We have a game tomorrow, but since I'm not a 'mama' I can't participate in the game. I'll be playing in a mini volleyball tournament instead tomorrow.

Although people have been saying that the weather is not as warm as it usually is this time of year (thank goodness), it's still getting kinda sticky. After practice today we all looked like we've taken a dip in a pool with our clothes.

I'm not sure how I will be able to cop once the weather gets even warmer than it already is!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meeshe said...

Id,

Depends where in Japan you're going! It'll probably be warmer than you want it to be.

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/weather/city/area_kyushu.htm

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home