Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I now have a working fridge!!

Said goodbye to Alicia before leaving for school this morning. Iwata san will be taking her downtown to visit Glover Garden then drop her off at the bus station.

The schedule at school switched Monday and Tuesday’s schedule making today a crazy day.

But good news! After almost 2 weeks without a fridge, the secretary came to tell me today that the fridge people will be coming to my place this evening. However, they insisted that there be a Japanese-speaking person at my place when they arrive, so Kitano sensei (my supervisor) followed me home after school. My fridge arrived around 6:40pm, shortly after we got to my place. You should see this new fridge! It’s beautiful!!!


I went to volleyball practice a little late (because of the fridge’s arrival). There’s a new member and she speaks English! Her name is Narumi and her husband’s a Frenchman who teaches French at the university in Nagasaki.

It was so nice to come home from practice and have COLD WATER..

I love my new fridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home