Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My fridge is kapoot

My fridge had been making funny noises for the last couple of months, but I didn't really give it much thought...until a couple of days ago when I noticed the drink I pulled out was not as cold as it usually is. At first I thought I might have accidentally changed the setting from 'very cold' to 'warm'..so I wrote down the kanjis found on the controls and asked a teacher about it at school today. Anyways, turns out my fridge has reached the end of its life. Kitano sensei asked the secretary's office what's involved in getting in replaced. On Monday I should get an answer...in the meantime, I guess I'll have to do without a fridge.

This evening, Miyamoto sensei and I went out for dinner again at the same restaurant as last time. The owner's such a friendly man! A couple of other teachers came by later on the evenings, it was a nice night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home