Monday, May 15, 2006

English teachers' enkai

Still in so much pain from the weekend!..

It was a busy day at school which helped keep my mind off the pain in my legs. Tomorrow, students have their first term test. After school, we were testing the sound in the classrooms for the listening section of the test. We had a little problem with the tape, which caused a little bit of panic for a while. We got it redone though, so it's all ready for tomorrow.

There was an enkai this evening for all the English teachers, and we managed to finish fixing up the listening problem just on time to leave for the party. Although I had a good time, I ended up getting home really late. I'm really started to feel the effects of lack of sleep combined with aches and pains. I need to catch up on ZZZzzzzss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home