Wednesday, February 07, 2007

When I woke up this morning, my right eye was bothering me. It felt like when I get dust in my eyes while wearing contacts. I thought it might be due to the fact that I’ve been wearing my contacts for long hours almost every day. However, yesterday I wasn’t wearing them, and had no trouble…

It was still bothering me later on in the morning, so one of the English teachers accompanied me to the eye doctor to get it checked out. It turns out I have an eye infection….I was given drops to take for the next week. It’s now later in the afternoon, and it’s still hurting.

As of this week, I will no longer be making weekly visits to Bunko. I spent the day at school attending open classes, visiting eye doctors, correcting journals and working through the children's book (in Japanese) from the library, etc. Not a terribly exciting day..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home