Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Running

One of the many events held at Seiryo high school is a marathon (6km for girls, 9km for boys) that all the first and second year students are required to participate in. In preparation for it, all the PE classes for the past month or so have involved running.

I really admire how the studnets all push themselves so hard to do what they're supposed to do, it's very motivating.

A bunch of students kept asking me to come join them. So today I did.

I'm no runner...but... I RAN!! ahh it felt good!! Except for the sweating.

The gym teacher said it was ok for me to participate in the PE class. They all had to run 3.5km and were being timed. I managed to run 2.5km before nearly passing out. Not bad for someone who hasn't run in the last 6 months!

I think I might join them again this friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home