Friday, February 23, 2007

I slept very badly last night…my throat is so sore, it hurts when I swallow…I kept waking up because I had to cough but when I did the sharp pain would keep me up.

When I got to school this morning Uchida sensei came to check up on me and helped sort out the medicine, explaining what each one was for and how often they should be taken. I really appreciate everything she does for me all the time..!!

The students are writing the listening component of their test today. We were supposed to record the test, but because Motomura sensei has been absent for the last 2 days due to the flu we couldn’t record it. The recording we made using a regular tape player doesn’t play so well over the intercom…. so Kitano sensei and I had to do the listening part live over the broadcast system. I was a little worried because I was sure that I would have to cough at least once during our dialogue, but it all went all right. I’m glad it’s over.

I’m going to leave early today. I really don’t feel so hot....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home