Tuesday, September 26, 2006

More time with you

How sweet is this comic..!


It's been almost three months since I last went to a volleyball practice. First because of my thumb, then once the cast came off it still hurt a little so I thought I would give it a break (Hm.. not THAT kind of break. Once is enough). I was also away a lot of the time...however I really missed playing.

So I went to practice this evening, it was good to see the volleyball people again! Narumi and I had alot of catching up to do. Later in the evening, I got a message from her inviting me to a party that Pascal and her will be hosting at their place next weekend (the long weekend). But that's the same weekend of the Okunchi festival and I will have friends staying over at my place...! Anyways, we'll see how it goes.

2 Comments:

Blogger 501 said...

Deffo not sketched by a bloke then!!

5:49 AM  
Blogger Meeshe said...

Some blokes can be sweet...!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home