Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm now (almost) blond

I had the day off from school today (daikyu) because I will be working on both Saturday and Sunday. Very loose meaning of 'working'... All teachers are expect to show up at a sports event of their choice and cheer for the Seiryo teams.

I've been in need of a haircut for a while, having gotten my last haircut back in December. Since I won't be heading back to Canada this summer to visit my regular hairdresser, I decided to find a place here.

I spent the day downtown doing shopping, and looking for a place that looked decent, preferably somewhere where they spoke some English, to get a haircut.

I found a place called Shinju International (http://www.shinju.co.jp ). Turns out that one of the hairdressers there speaks fluent English, having worked in the US for a few years. All the staff was very friendly and talkative.

Because my hair was in such bad shape....he had to cut my hair really short. For some reason, the highlights look more like I coloured my hair blond. Here I am, having just got back from the hairdresser's. My hair is SOO short!

(before)

(after)

I can't decide if I like this new haircut.

3 Comments:

Blogger higojet said...

Michelle, just dropped by to see what you're up to these days. Omigosh! You look like a movie star! Let's get together soon!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Meeshe said...

foxy roxy,

awwright, enough with the flattery. What do you want?? :)

3:52 AM  
Blogger Meeshe said...

Erica,

Looking forward to our hike! I just hope I can keep up with you and Renee!!!

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home