Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Results for the Speech contest applicants

I came home exhausted from work, wanting nothing more then to have supper and go to bed. I went to grab some food and saw this!!

Ack, I hate spiders! Doesn't this spider know that the bug and insect season is over??

I grabbed a huge omiyage box I had laying around, and tried to whack it, but it jumped into the box I was holding. I was startled, dropped the box, and it ran towards the bottom of my counter.

Approaching the counter slowly armed with my omiyage box, I checked under the counter and couldn't find it..where did it go???

Now I have an angry spider running around somewhere in my house.....this is not good....

On a brighter note, when I checked my email just now, I found that I have been selected as one of the 10 speakers for the speech contest!!!! I need to get started on memorizing the speech now..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home