Saturday, October 20, 2007

Japanese Speech submitted

I’ve been meaning to catch up on my blogging for the last month, but as time goes by and the amount of stuff I want to write about grows, it becomes this huge project... If I get a chance, I’ll list some of the highlights from the past couple of months.

However, for now, I’ll just pick up from the last couple of days, and try to be more regular with my updates!

Preparations for the trip to China are coming along well. I got my passport back a couple of days ago, with my visa for China. I'm still on the waiting list for the plane ticket..I hope I will get a seat.

Yesterday, I submitted a recording for the Japanese speech contest I entered. I read about it in a local newsletter and thought I’d give it a try. I have no expectations of winning any prizes with it, but I figured it would serve as good practice! Ten applicants out of the recordings that are received will be invited to compete in a speech contest next month.

Every day, there are little incidences that come up that make me think that I need to put more effort into improving my Japanese. Just yesterday, I went down to the office to ask to pick up my paycheck, and instead asked for a cucumber.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web page daily, this web site is genuinely good and the visitors are truly sharing nice thoughts.

my homepage book of ra online spielen ohne anmeldung kostenlos

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home