Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Last day at Bunko for this year

Since I started working at Seiryo High School, I've been visiting a branch school of its called Bunko, once a week. They will be closing down Bunko next year. In preparation for the closing, they stopped admitting any new students last year. So in my first year teaching there, there were 1st, 2nd and 3rd year students. Now, my second year teaching there, there are only 2nd and 3rd year students. The school year ends in March, so next month, when the new school year begins, there will only be 3rd year students.

Because there will only be 3rd year students, it has not yet been decided whether I will continue with my weekly visits. I was disappointed to hear that, because I looked forward to seeing the kids at this school. Despite their roudiness and many problems, they're good kids!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home