Saturday, April 14, 2007

My first weekend back since Tokyo, my plan was to finish unpacking and get caught up on house chores that I have fallen way behind on...

But it was such a beautiful day, I decided to spend it downtown.

While wandering around downtown, I was thinking that while Tokyo's a really fun and crazy city to visit, I don't think it's somewhere I would ever want to live. On the other, Nagasaki is more the kind of city where I would consider living long term. I'm glad I was placed here.

I've been wanting to get a new computer for a while now and thought that I might be able to find a good deal while in Tokyo...but no...not even in Akihabara (the electronics district). They're not cheap, and more importantly..they only with a Japanese OS!

I went looking around at Best Dinki (the Japanese version of a Future Shop) today, and wasn't too impressed with what I found..

So I'm stuck with having to order a computer online...or buying a mac.

どうしょう。。。

1 Comments:

Blogger May said...

now that u've mentioned mac u might want to get dave's opinion about it

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home